Wednesday, December 19, 2007

my sweetest girl

So today Meredith did some really sweet things and it warmed my heart.......

This morning when I brought Meredith into my bed to snuggle, Noah was already laying in it wide awake. When she got in, she immediately crawled over to him, snuggled up next to him and put her arm gently around him. She then laid a very gentle kiss right on his cheek. It nearly brought me to tears to watch this little girl, who last week would have given him away to the UPS man, really love on her brother.

Then this evening my little family bravely ventured out of the house and to a restaruant. We did pick a very unpopular restaraunt for Noah, that had decent food and great service. We went to Fiorella's and had some "noo-nuls and cheese". And as my big girl sat in her high chair eating her noo-nuls and cheese, she leaned over to me and said "Mommy, I love you!"
Then my husband bought me dessert, who needs christmas?

No comments: