Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A gas station, a tantrum, and a sugar high....that's how we got started

Today we pulled up to the gas station and Josh ran in to grab a coke for himself and a candy bar for me. Meredith and Noah were in the backseat, we were taking a mini road trip to the gulf coast and I needed breakfast.....

Josh gets out of the car and I spell the type of candy I want him to get me as to avoid feeding my toddler chockit at 1030am.....it did not work.

"Daddy.....DADDY....M-E-EMS.....DADDY!"

Josh is now inside the store picking up my candy.

"DADDY....MIZZIE WANT M-E-EMS....CHOCKIT......DADDY M-E-EMS!!!!"

pointing to the window inside the van....still yelling....

"DADDY QUICK, QUICK....HU-WEE.....MIZZIE M-E-EMS!"

"AAAAHBAH CHA CHA DA AHHH CHA CHA WIGHT NOW! M-E-EMS"

Josh came out to the car a second later with no m&ms....yes he did go back and get them.

"Tank you daddy.....mmmmmm.....yummy!"

No comments: