Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Let's do lunch!

Today I took Meredith and Noah to meet up with Adalyn, Burke and Mrs. Katie at the movies. Every Tuesday at 10am our theatre does a kids movie. It is an old movie that is not currently out and you get popcorn and a drink for $3. Can't beat that, plus if the kiddos cry or talk it isn't a big deal because the theatre is full of kids. So we went today to see Alvin and the Chipmunks and Adalyn and Meredith sat besides one another with Katie and I on the outsides of them holding the boys.

The girls were great, didn't move around to much other than to dance a little in their seats and whispered to one another every so often. About halfway through the movie Meredith looked at Adalyn and said....

"wanna get lunch?"

"yeah"

"okay!"

then she looked at me and said...

"momma she's my friend, we gonna get lunch!"

I wonder who was picking up the tab? Meredith or Adalyn? Perhaps their dads give them an allowance we don't know about.

No comments: