Monday, October 27, 2008

Meeting the Mickey and Minnie

Our longest wait in line was literally to meet characters. So we did what any good parents would do, we avoided them! Seriously we had so many princess and character dinners that we only waited in a very few. On the first day all this little girl wanted to do was meet Minnie and Mickey so we did wait about 30 minutes to do that. Then we also waited to meet Jessie and Woody and Ariel, other than that we just waved from the sidelines. October was a fabulous time to do Disney. No line was longer than 30 minutes and very few were that. The weather was great and so was the Halloween decorations. I also highly recommend that you do Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party if you go during October. Well worth the extra moula!

Mom are we really going to see Mickey!
I have no idea who Mickey is, but I wish this lady would put me down already! I am pretty sure I can swing from this rope!Mickey and Minnie! Wow they are real!Mom I need this Minnie! Bringing her to the checkout. Thanks Grandpa I put my disney dollars to good use! We are now the proud owner of a giant Minnie doll. It was real fun getting her home on the plane. We almost had to buy her a seat!

No comments: