Thursday, October 30, 2008

True Story

Hi Belle! You are beautiful! Where is Cin-a-wella?

Oh my friend Cinderella is here, she will be by you table later on while you are eating lunch.

Okay!Hi Jasmine....Where is Cin-a-wella?

Oh my friend Cinderella is in the next room, she should be by soon.

Hi Aurora, Do you know where Cin-a-wella is?

Sure my friend Cinderella is in the other room and will be by shortly.Hey Snow White, Cin-a-wella is coming by shortly.

Oh hi princess, look we have the same dress on, I love your dress.

Yes, Cin-a-wella is coming by shortly.

Yes my friend Cinderella will be by in a minute.Hi Cin-a-wella.....where is Ariel?

Hi princess, my friend Ariel is back at her grotto.

Momma, les go see Ariel at da grotto. And we did 3 days later.....

Hi Ariel, I am going to Cin-a-wella's castle to have lunch!

You are, well tell her I said hello!


Yes that is my little princess for you. I swear that is exactly what happened, although the princess lines were just similar as I couldn't remember exactly what was said! That's right Meredith, blow the internets a kiss!

No comments: