Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just found these and had to share...

Remember that beach trip we took in June....yes the 2nd one we took. Well look what I found more pictures.....and I had to share....they were too cute!

Here we are about to ride go-carts This was by far Noah's high-light of the trip!
There was also ice cream on the trip.....all over a certain 19 month old.

but he made such a cute grin....remember I told you he was messy.

The girls enjoyed some too!


We also rode trains, swings, carousels, and a Ferris wheel....when I say "we" I mean everyone under the age of 4.

We played the longest round of miniature golf ever....
even the kids were tired of waiting....come on big people....play already!
Meredith actually made a hole in one on the last put!

And the other highlight riding the wagon to catch crabs...well at least Noah's highlight...he hated the beach....here we go!
the luxurious wagon ride.


Got our nets and lights ready!

My handsome boy and his spike!

Me and my girl.

The sunshine in my life.....my two tikes!

3 comments:

Julia said...

I have some super cute pictures of y'all... you need to harass me a little more about making that cd for you...

Amanda said...

What adorable pictures!

Jaimie said...

Cute cute cute!