Monday, August 29, 2011

What he says....My Noah



In regards to my white yukon....as reported by a teacher at school.

Noah, what does your car look like?

"My car.....it wooks wike a big, white unicorn!"


...........................................................................................

In regards to turning fast

"Mom just hurry and turn fast.....Dad hold on to your big head!"


.......................................................................................................................

In regards to the toaster

"No giddy.  you have to get your own....Mom giddy needs a pop tart!"

"Hold on giddy.....Momma has to cook it in da oven......not da oven.....da.......da pop tart oven!"

............................................................................................................................................

In regards to being corrected

"Mamma I just want to ask you one wittle ques-dun......"

"What?"

"Mamma I love you!"

No comments: