Wednesday, November 2, 2011

When I grow up...

In October, Noah's preschool did fire safety week.  And luckily the firemen were able to come again this year.  We got him dressed in all of his firemen clothes for the the special day and he could not wait.  

He was a tad disappointed they brought the yellow/green trucks instead of the red ones.  He loves the red ones.  But that disappointment didn't last long.  He was able to go inside and check out the truck.  And luckily I brought my camera to snap a few pics.  While in the truck, he changed his mind again and decided he did indeed want to be a fireman when he grew up.  He just can't decide between that, a garbage truck driver, or a police motorcycle man.  It's a hard decision I tell you.

 Luckily, I had a conference for my speech pathology license at Noah's school that day and I was able to sneak out and see the firetrucks with him.  Such a special day for my little man.  Glad I got to be a part of it. I love this boy!

No comments: