Monday, April 14, 2008

Nothing to do, nowhere to go...

Ever have those days.....don't you just love them! Today was one of those days and I loved it! Normally an activity outside the house helps to keep our sanity, if not it makes a really long and tiresome day for the momma. However we have not had a day where we just stayed home and did nothing in a long time. I mean with Mommy and Me, ballet and Mother's day out, that is 3 days of the week right there. So today, was the day.

I did not get out of my pjs...in fact I still have them on. No baths for anyone, no clothes other than Noah who pooped on his pjs. Meredith even fell asleep watching cartoons in my bed. I had to wake her for lunch. I think she needed this day too. I did a few loads of laundry, I picked up a little bit, but mainly I just played with my kids. I had a tea party, I colored, I hung out on the floor with rattles. Yeah I did those things instead of the normal things. It felt good and you know what I might just do it tomorrow too!

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

I love those days!

Josh said...

I love those days too!!! Unfortunately, I have to work. "NO WORK, DADDY!!" as Mizit would say. Maybe I call in sick one day.