Saturday, April 5, 2008

One tired momma!

One year older...
One two hour car ride there...
3 nursing sessions in the back of the loser cruiser...
One zoo trip...
2 elephants, 2 monkeys, 1 giraffe....
One visit to see our Nanny (my sister)....
One visit to see Old paw (my grandfather and his lady friend who never shuts up!) ....
One dinner our with a really well behaved and exhausted toddler and newborn and two really old people ....
One two hour car ride home with a pit stop at McDonalds's to nurse again....

Equals one tired and exhausted momma....but it was worth it so worth it and one of my best birthdays ever.

This is it, the year I say good-bye to my twenties. I think I should care or something, but I really do not. Maybe because I am so worn out. We just tucked everyone in bed, we were quite wired from the car ride home. My kids are probably the only kids in America who do not fall asleep in the car EVER! Damn DVD players! I promise to post lots of pictures tomorrow. Good night Internet and good-bye 28!

No comments: