Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am so the country club type...

We don't belong to the country club, mainly because there isn't one in our neighborhood. But if we had one in our neighborhood or we lived in this other neighborhood we would so be members. I never thought I was the country club type, I have no idea why I didn't think so, but let me tell ya.....I am SO the country club type. Now I just need to convince my husband.

Today we went to the country club as guests. I had a blast, the kids loved it too, Noah was in hog heaven....must have been that country club water. And Meredith loved being in a pool where she could reach. The water was warm, the weather wasn't gonna die hot and the company was great. Ahh the life of the stay at home country clubbing mom. I did feel like an illegal immigrant that didn't really belong, but I'm hoping that other people couldn't notice that right off the bat. I tried to play it cool, like I was one of them, hopefully it worked.

There was a huge pool with a beach walk in, water shoot-up things for the kids to play, a cute little cabana that serves lunch and just puts it on your tab! What is not to love about the country club? One day..... one day I will be a country club member.....a girl can dream right?

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

Who are you kidding???? You've always been the country club type...and there isn't anything wrong with that! ;-)

Adalyn's World Views said...

Come on over. You know when our kids get older we can sip umbrella drinks and lounge by the pool. What a life.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.