Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The end of another great year

Yes I feel very blessed in this year and I have had many things to be thankful for. 2008 was a great year for us here at 2 tikes and I hope 2009 is as great. We had lots of great things happen, Meredith turned 2, Noah had his first birthday, Josh and I survived in our first year of parenting 2 tikes under 2, Josh became board certified, we have made many great friends in this town we live in and so have our children. Yes, 2008 has been very good indeed.

To start this New Year off right I thought I would make a few resolutions. I am not great with them at all. In fact I don't think I have ever gotten as far as thinking about what I would want to make as a resolution, much less making any or achieving them. So here it goes....

In 2009 I am going to....
  • get in shape physically --- I've lost all but 5lbs of the baby weight, but I really need to tone up, especially if there maybe a baby number 3 one day.
  • get in shape financially --- I am going to vow to cut my useless spending and put myself on a real budget, if we don't need it, we ain't buying it.
  • get my house in shape --- I'm not going to do this overnight, but I am hoping to at least pick up after myself and then maybe others will follow suit....we'll see how this goes.
  • live everyday like it is my last--- life is just way too short and these new year's just keep coming faster and faster.

And that is it, because really I don't want to push myself too far at first. Happy New Year to all of you!

No comments: