Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Saints

Let me just start off by saying "I believe!" 

I have been a Saint's fan for as long as I could remember.  Win or lose, which lose was more like it, I cheered them on and sported my black and gold.  God I love that city and that team.  Josh and I had season tickets until we moved to Mississippi, then with real jobs and babies on the way we let them go.  I am kicking myself now and I am number 70,000 on the waiting list to get them again.  Even though we still have real jobs, live far away and have a baby on the way.  Why?  Well this magical season has sparked my love for the Saints and it's been way too long since we have been to the dome yelling, "Bless you Boys!"

I didn't intend on doing a post about my Saints, I was waiting until we won the Superbowl.  However my friend Amy did one a few days ago on her blog "The saints are coming" and I had to share it.  So head on over and read it.  I love her post and her pictures.  I think it captures the true essence of a Saint's fan!

Black and Gold superbowl, that's what I want for Christmas!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awww, thanks for the bloggy love sweetheart!

While I was researching pictures and videos for that post I got really excited about the prospect of a black & gold superbowl....to the point I noticed my heart racing!

Like you and Josh, Mike and I had season tickets at one time too, but life happened and we lost them. Hearing the Green day/ U2 song makes me want to drive 200 mph to NOLA and find tickets to the next game!

Can you believe these are our Saints??? AMAZING:)