You know like taxi cab confessions. here are a few of mine....
- Meredith watches way more television than I would ever admit too!
- I often eat cupcakes in the pantry so she does not see me and scream cake, so she can have one too!
- I have pretended to not know she was dirty and send her off to see her daddy.
- Ketchup is definitely a vegetable in this house, as well as a staple with every meal.
- when she wants to play with a really aggravating toy, I will turn it off and say it is broke.
- I have pumped and dumped.
- My daughter went from a size 5 shoe to a size 6 1/2 and I never noticed that her shoes were too small.
- The Wiggles are my answer for any crisis, even before Dr. Sears.
- I have always shared my dinner with Meredith when she wants, but sometimes I did not want to.
- I have put her down early for naps when I just needed a break.
- I sometimes tell her the bubbles and playdoh are broke, those two activities can be quite messy.
So moms, I know you are out there......What are you Motherhood Confessions?????