Friday, March 28, 2008

Getting my acceptance speech ready!

I know at any minute someone is going to knock on my door to give me a huge medal or trophy of some sort. Heck a piece of paper with a sticker on it will do. Why? I went to the mall....alone...with my two tikes. We went in...we had lunch...we shopped....I even tried on clothes and still had time to venture over the checkout counter to purchase them! And no meltdowns...well at least not until we got in the van. I am amazed myself....and like my friend Olivia said...any mom with 2 little kids can really get a feel of the accomplishment. Doing anything by yourself with 2 tikes under 2 is a victory! And yes folks...today I did it. Tomorrow I will tackle the world!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Congratulations! I'll prepare some official form of recognition. :) I can't even do that with one little one!