Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Preschool Photo Shoot

Today Meredith started 3 year old preschool.  She could not wait!  We have been waiting for this day for weeks.  I thought she would get a little nervous and change her mind, but as you can see..... that did NOT happen! 


Ready to leave...."Can we go now?"  This was after three outfit changes and tears over what she could wear.




Her cheesy grin....it's what I get when I say smile....or say cheese!


When I told her to pose like a big 3 year old going to preschool, I got this....hmmm.


The obligatory preschool bricks shot, I think I got this last year too.

The I have had enough pictures....seriously mom....my friends are in this parking lot.


Her new classroom.
She jumped right in and played.   I even got a you can go now mom. 



Here she is with Mrs. K! I love her already. I wish Meredith would have taken the time to look, since this is the only picture I got with Mrs. K. Oh well. I have lots of others from today!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She is just too precious.