Thursday, July 8, 2010

A 4th of July photo-shoot....38 weeks pregnant....1 week to go!

As I looked as these I realized everyone lied....it is in my face....I am so swollen and ready.  I only  have 5 days left until the c-section....thank the Lord.  Happy Belated 4th of July.  It was a great one!

Meredith was ready to leave to see her friends...pictures were not on her agenda.  Noah was all smiles as usual.


After the threat of "Meredith smile or we aren't going", she started shedding tears....those empty threats never work here.  Noah still smiling.


One of me holding baby Margot...and Meredith showing off her baby in her belly....girl baby Tate!  This brought a smile to her face.
38 weeks preggers

Noah deciding if I was going to hold Margot I needed to hold him too.  I have a feeling this may be a rough transition.  Finally a smile from my big girl...I told her this was the last one.

Happy July everyone!

No comments: