Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bye Bye Cute Girl!!!


So this morning when Meredith woke up from her nap I told her we had to get dressed. So she went in her closet and picked out a new outfit to wear, an expensive new outfit. I wanted to save it, but she looked at it and said...."Oh so pwetty" So I let her put it on. We were going to pizza hut and target, so we were going somewhere. Anyway the whole time we are getting dressed she is looking at it saying "Aw" "oooh" and so on. She is totally digging this outfit. After she is dressed and has willingly let me put on her socks and shoes and button the buttons on her shirt (see what picking out her own outfit does), we go into the bathroom to comb her hair. She says "bow" and we pick out a matching bow and then we go comb her hair into a fountain ponytail and put the bow in. So now that she is dressed, I said look at you how cute you are as we are looking in the mirror. Then I said are you ready and as she stands up on the bathroom counter she looks at herself in the mirror and says.......

Bye Bye Cute Girl!!!!

I looked at her and said what did you say. And again she waves to herelf in the mirror and says......
Bye Bye Cute Girl!

Hysterical, is she a girly girl or what!?!?!?! what am I going to do with a boy now????

2 comments:

The Owen Family said...

oh that is precious!!! I cannot believe how much she talks! She is definitely Harvard bound. so smart!

Lisa P said...

Meredith and Olivia must be mirror soul mates. Olivia has never seen a mirror she doesn't like. How cute Meredith is picking out her clothes.