Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fun days!!!

Yesterday we went to Mimi's house and had a blast. We went over about lunch time and had Spicy Pickle take out for like the 952nd time this month! Ummmm it was soooo good! Then we just hung out all afternoon and evening into the night. Meredith did a little dancing to Madonna (well mommy singing Madonna), Mimi made some turtles which I ate!, and I just sat back and relaxed letting my family help entertain and take care of my kiddos! Good times! Even Nannie was there to play with us. Thanks for such a great day Mom, we had so much fun.



Today is a not so fun day! I am doing laundry and packing, we head to Memphis tomorrow for a wedding. I have a feeling things won't be slowing down anytime soon. Not to mention I am a little stressed packing for 4 to head out of town to a wedding. Yay for good times!

No comments: