Thursday, March 6, 2008

We're going to the Chapel and we're going....

No silly, I am not getting married. I am already married, with kids, remember???? My cousin Matt is marrying my sister's best friend from high school and roommate in college and beyond...Mary! And I get to be a bridesmaid, yay! The kiddos are staying home with their Aunt and having a sleepover, of course we will be sleeping there after the wedding too. Like I would stick my Aunt with two kids that are not sleeping through the night! I would never do that.....the thought did cross my mind for one millisecond. Anyway we leave today for a fun filled weekend of wedding activities. Brownie's babysitter will be here late, hopefully she is on her best behavior too.

So I am off I will try to blog when I get a chance, but I cannot promise too much!

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Congrats to Matt and Mary from me!