Saturday, April 12, 2008

So worth it...

Today was Meredith's birthday party. Good food, good friends, good times! It was amazing to see our baby girl become a 2 year old and turn into a social butterfly. We are blessed to have such wonderful healthy children, each other, great family and wonderful friends. Thanks to all of you who made the day special. This party was more than worth it, the fun she had was unbelievable. I want to celebrate the birth of my children every year with a celebration just like the one today. Meredith had the best time and so did all her little friends. Josh and I loved every minute of it! Pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Mizit was the cutest 2 year old girl I've ever seen! ( I can say this cuz my niece isnt' 2 yet :) )
We had a great time! Why don't adults rent those moonwalk thingy's for parties??

Caryn said...

So sad that we missed the party. Count us in for next year...We will NOT have another 6 week old when she turns 3!! HA!

Olivia said...

We all had a great time at the party. I'm so glad we were able to celebrate with you guys!