Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Noah and the big black mouse

I decided it would be fun to wake up my family at 6am to make a very early breakfast with a certain mouse and his friends. Don't let this picture fool you, everyone was excited as I was to do this!
Holy Shit! What the hell is that thing?

Seriously are you like a REAL mouse?

Look at the size of your nose pal!


Bring it a little closer...that's it....let me see if this is for real?
Wait....watch where you are going with that thing man!

Whoa.....that was close.....did you see him come after me with that thing!
Hey Mickey...I never said you could touch my spike....we aren't that good of friends man!

Okay now this goofy guy is much more my style....see he is leaving the spike alone and not coming after me with that big, black thing!

No comments: