Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Because this deserves a post of it's very own....

Noah DID IT! He took 6 steps on his own. He stood up holding on to his trusty ottoman and grabbed the bag of baby wipes and then walked.....unassisted.....taking 6 huge steps to the coffee table while holding his bag of baby wipes!

I am amazed and in awe. I started thinking this kid may never walk. He has no desire to and doesn't even really try. And he just stood up and did it. In fact he has never stood on his own, much less walk. I am so proud of you Noah man. I think my world is about to get a whole lot busier.

Congrats mommy's little man! I am very proud of you, you are getting to be such a big boy!

3 comments:

Blair said...

Way to go Noah! Look out Mama, life just got a touch more interesting!

It has been so fun over here since Frances started walking. She and Charlotte have a ball togther (even more so than before). Love it!

Brandi said...

Yay, Noah! Don't get into too much trouble with all that walking :)

Shannon said...

Sounds like Noah knew when his momma needed a "pick-me-up" and came through! Way to go, Noah!

Hope you & Meredith are on the mend!