Monday, March 16, 2009

In case you missed us!

Whew, it's been a few days.....how are you? We are good, been busy. Still showing the house, still no offers. I guess that is the way it goes. In case you missed us here are some random pics from the past few weeks. My computer started acting up and couldn't read my sd cards so I haven't been able to upload pictures and so if you have noticed the lack of photos that's why. Here are a few to catch you up.

Here we are camping, the tikes, the momma, the beer and the paci....life is good!Last Thursday, Meredith ran into her little friend Adalyn at lunch. Apparently Adalyn and Meredith made plans to have a slumber party at Adalyn's house. On the way home Meredith told me when she went to Adalyn's that night she didn't need her pillow because Adalyn had two. Later on Katey called to see if she really wanted to spend the night, I was willing to give it a try. I really wasn't expecting her to do it, but she did. Went to bed at 8:30pm, never a tear or even asked for her momma, woke up with a hug smile on her face and when I got there at 9:15am, she didn't want to leave with me. Here she is ready for her first sleepover....such a big girl, but still my baby.While Meredith was at her sleepover, Noah and Josh played on the riding lawn mower....I know, I know.....that isn't the safest thing in the world....get over it. Noah refused to get off....Josh was having a good time too! Who knew cutting the grass could be so fun!

This is typical for dinner time at our house....I kid you not.

Look how big my baby is.....sniff, sniff.

One of the best things about the camping trip....BUNK BEDS!

She is growing up so quickly.

What....more food....YES!.......typical of dinner time.

Mom, I'm just tasting this baby monitor.....yep it's good.

A little tired after a busy day at school.

I can empty a cabinet in 2.5 seconds....le cruesets are not that heavy.

Here is my fancy Nancy ready for a birthday party.

Go EAGLES....or camp fire....either way.

No comments: