Friday, July 8, 2011

What a difference a year makes....or 6 for that matter!

One year ago on the 4th of July we took this picture....


this year we took this one....

 Life is constantly chaning and boy does it change FAST.  A year ago, we were missing one tiny human in that picture.  She had not even made her presence into this world.  Yet to make her mark on our family.  Amazing isn't it.  The whole process.  That is nine months time, you can make one of these...


 And that in a single year she will become this....a talking little thing with a personality out of this world.  Always smiling, always happy, but oh so demanding and tough.


It really is incredible.  Six years ago this past May, Josh and I stood on the porch steps of St. Mary's Assumption and took this photograph. 

Then six years ago this very month we decided to start a family.  We were newlyweds and old enough to begin a family, but we had no idea how much it would change us.  How much we would grow, and how quickly it would all happen.  These past six years have been some of the most incredible years of my life.  So much change in what appears to be such a very short time....but enough time to turn the two of us into this...

And I have to say....it is simply amazing.  I'm not sure where the next six years will take us.  However, I do know, that we don't plan on adding anymore to our brood.  In fact if we do, it will be nothing short of a miracle.  A miracle that will cause me to visit my OB and question his knot tying techniques.  But to think that we created these guys is a miracle in and of itself!  And for these tiny three little miracles, Josh and I could not be more grateful.  I just wish they would stay this little.

No comments: