Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Preparing for Buyers Remorse

***This is the husband, Josh. I am guest blogging today for Mandi, who is busy with work!

There is a lot of pressure that I am feeling right now. I have big shoes to fill. All the feedback that I get is that everyone loves my wife's blog. So here we go. Mandi and I have been looking some time for a backyard playground. We think we have found something the kids will grow into and like. Now, it is a little big (the company is going to come build it) so I know I am going get a call at work tomorrow from my wife. She has classic buyers remorse. It kicks in when the purchase has been made and usually she is driving home. I always get the call--"Honey, I went to the store and bought some clothes" She may have checked out 10 minutes before, but now she wants to return everything because... can we afford it? do we need it? I really can wear something else, or I don't really like it. It doesn't matter what is bought, big or small she always does this. Even if it is going out to eat for lunch. So tomorrow at work I will expect the call from my wonderful wife. Now, I have to go. I have to get her some potato bites from Arby's and some brownies from Chick-fil-A then clean the kitchen and do some laundry when I get back. It is hard having a small business owner as a wife but worth every moment. LOVE YOU, MANDI!!

5 comments:

The Owen Family said...

you definitely need to keep Josh on as a guest columnist! Love it! And I am a huge Josh fan, especially now knowing that he cleans, does laundry, picks up brownies from chick fi la and then turns around a picks up something else from Arbys!! What a guy!

Lindsey said...

good job josh! you and mandi are lucky to have each other! and mandi i can totally relate to your buyers remorse, i have a bad case of it too! maybe its a laurent thing?

mandi said...

Laura you are right, my husband is a good man!

And the buyers remorse hasn't kicked in yet, because I haven't written the check!

Tracy THE PAR said...

OK. Dr. Maksi is no MANDI, but he is the bomb diggety if he got you food from 2 different places at the same time!!! I tell him EVERYDAY you are the best at this and I love it! I hope they dont block the blog @ work, like the MYSPACE got blocked!!! I may have to start actually working!!

mandi said...

Tracy, you crack me up!!! Heard about those red highlights! Keep reading, I'm glad you like it!