Monday, August 25, 2008

Halloween

I know you are thinking.....whoa slow down, it isn't even September yet! I can't help myself. Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday! I would trade in that man in a big red suit for two halloweens if I could! I love everything about it. I LOVE the dressing up part. I LOVE the candy part! I love haunted houses, halloween decorations, having a halloween party, going to a halloween party. I love it all, but what I LOVE most these days is watching the 2 cutest tikes in the world dress up. I had other costumes in mind, but when I saw this one I knew it was the costume we would be choosing. Before I even showed it to her I could have ordered it. I had another cute costume in mind, but she was dead set on being Jessie. So ladies and gentlemen here are our Halloween costumes for 2008.....

Meredith will be Jessie!

And Noah will be Bullseye!


This year we will be in Disney the week before Halloween and get to do "Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween" there. I think there costumes are very fitting for them and for Disney! Won't they both be so cute! The costumes should be here this week, I can't wait!

4 comments:

Julia said...

So cute! I wish Grace would make up her mind so I can get her something cute before it's too late!

Annie said...

They are going to be so cute in their costumes! I bought Sofia's costume and its hanging in her closet! She is going to be a little kitty and the tail stands up! Its so cute and looks adorable on her! We're getting a lab puppy next week and we bought Sofia a wagon for her birthday- I cant wait to see them together for Halloween!

Blair said...

Oh I love it! I can't wait for Halloween either. Charlotte is going as a LSU cheerleader and Frances in a little Tiger costume.

Jaimie said...

So cute! No you are not a moron for figuring it out already. My friend Monica and I have been wracking our brain on what we are going to dress the kids up like this year. We just can't seem to beat "Dorothy and the Tin Man" from last year!