Sunday, October 5, 2008

Knocking on death's door...

Well not really, but that about sums up how I feel. It started last night, I went to bed feeling off. I didn't think I was getting whatever bug has been up and down and all around my house. It started with Josh, ended up with Noah having Hand, Foot and Mouth and then Meredith caught a fit of vomiting. Well she is still sick and while trying to comfort her and take care of her, I started too.

I spent the better part of my day laid up on my couch, desperately clutching a black garbage can, begging for mercy. Now I know why my daughter has been so damn miserable and my son hasn't slept in a week. I hope they didn't feel nearly this bad. Meredith is going on over 10+ days of feeling like shit. (Yes baby, I said it for her, because to say you feel anything less than shit would be a lie.) Noah has good days and bad and seems to be on the mend.

We have visited the pediatric clinic twice in a week and have no answers. We leave for Disney in less than two weeks, please pray we all feel better soon. I don't think anyone can take much more.

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

So sorry you are sick Mandi! That stinks. Thank goodness y'all are getting this nastiness out of your system before the trip.

Blair said...

I hope y'all get better soon.

Amy said...

How terrible! Sending lots of healthy vibes your way.
Feel better soon:)

Shannon said...

Awww, I hate that the family is suffering. I hope you all feel better VERY soon!