Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A quick update...

So no post today because I feel like I am on the verge of death. I cannot remember the last time I felt this bad.....having a c-section was much easier.

Meredith is feeling better, she isn't her self yet, but I am betting by tomorrow will be pretty close to it. Unfortunately Noah is not. Poor little guy, he is so miserable, yet he is still smiling and won't stop or even slow down. This makes him feel worse, so it is a vicious cycle for the poor little guy, but he keeps smiling. He is even walking a little.....a very little.....while he isn't feeling well. I am betting when we are better he will be walking all over. Just say some prayers that better comes sooner than later.

I hate feeling like crap, but I really hate that my kids feel this way to and that there isn't much I can do about it. Thank goodness Mimi was around today and took them both home tonight. Maybe the extra rest will have me feeling better tomorrow and I will be back on my game. Good night all!

No comments: