Monday, March 2, 2009

Back to reality

Whoo it's been a rough few days....let's see where did I leave you last. Oh that's right going back in for another stent. Yeah well that didn't happen. I woke up Friday feeling great, no pain....nothing.....feeling 200% better. So I cancelled the procedure. I know I don't have a medical degree, but I knew things were finally getting better and so I put it off. I have to go back in this week to make sure that my kidney isn't blocked so cross your fingers for me.

My grandmother also passed away Thursday night, so today we headed to Foley, Alabama to lay her to rest. It was a very sad day. I am thankful that she is no longer suffering and in a better place.

Josh was also on call this weekend and what a call weekend it was. I think the kids and I saw him a total of 3-4 hours this weekend. He literally left before we woke up and got home once the kids were in bed. The kids and I missed him dearly.

Meredith and I also went to a Fancy Nancy birthday party. She got all dressed up and was such a big girl. My baby is growing up so fast.

Noah is also getting to be such a smart little guy. He is talking up a storm and just so happy and loving. I could snuggle with him all day and I did all weekend!

Well that is it, I'll be back to my regular blogging tomorrow. Thanks to all of you that left comments and have called or emailed me to check in. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, it's just been busy!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Mandi, but I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. You've had a rough time lately. I'm sorry.