Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What she says....during the nap

Repeat the following verbatim in your loudest wailing voice over and over for twenty minutes....

"WAAAA......MY MOMMA TOOK MY PACI.......I DID NOT LET HER.....WAAAAA......I WANT IT BACK..........BRING ME MY PACI BACK RIGHT NOW"

Meredith went to bed two nights ago without her paci with no problem, then yesterday she skipped a nap so there was no issue with the lack of a paci. I want to state for the record that she started Day 1 of operation take away the pacifier on her own.

Last night again to bed without a paci and no crying. Today at nap time she asked for it. I said no. She started with the sobs and tears. I walked out the room. She started yelling the closest thing to profanities she knew. It wasn't heart breaking, it was just plain old anger. She took all of my aggression towards the contractors out on me when I took the paci away. I felt much better after her episode. It was violent I tell you. Twenty minutes later she was out. No paci. Score one for the momma.

Tonight again to bed without a paci. Score two for momma.

No comments: