Thursday, March 25, 2010

What he says....he's just too cute!

My little Noah is growing up incredibly fast.  His vocabulary is amazing and there isn't anything he cannot say or express to you.  I wonder where my baby went, because sometimes I feel like he is still approaching his first birthday and not almost 2 1/2.  We are also at a stage where he naps every 3-4th day and when he does he doesn't go to bed until about 10pm.  So even though I know he will turn into a one eyed monster about 4:30pm I don't push the nap.  I just take him outside where he remains my sweet, lovable 2year old.  Thank goodness the weather is finally cooperating!

The other day a rare thing happened.  Both my tikes were grouchy so I put them both in their beds, fully expecting one to fall asleep, totally shocked when they both did.  Two hours later I heard this from the top of the stairs....

"Hello...hello....dood mornin'.....hello....is me......dood mornin'.....hello....is me NOWAH!"

I walked to the bottom of the steps and saw my little man sitting at the top with his tiny, bird legs hanging over the side, with his hands on top his thighs.  He looked so cute I wanted to just gobble him up.  He is my ham bone.  I then ran up to carry down my baby in which he smacked a huge kiss on my cheek, wrapped his little arms tightly around my neck and squeezed with all his 24lb might and said "I wuv you momma!"   Words cannot describe how much I love my little boy!

No comments: